2010/01/09

【泰文歌曲】Ruj The Star – อยู่เพื่อเธอ



最近很喜歡這首歌,與大家分享。(我從Blog:愛泰VIP的生活點滴認識這首歌,感謝VIP的分享!)

Things that seem pretty, seem beautiful are too similar, If we use our eyes to look at those things, But you arent like anyone Ive ever met, I see you with my heart

Your expression is like cool water soothing the heart, Every time my heart suffers and is broken, Both your hands are like medicine relieving it, Pulling the words of loneliness out from it.

True love, where is it right to place it, A glimmering sparkle to let you see Im here, A place outside you isnt different than anything, But inside your heart, you have love that no one else has.

I want to tell you I love you to let you know, And I want to take care of you from now on, I want to do it for you with the life I have left, may I? Pass the bad days, you wont be lonely, From now onI want to be here for you. I want to tell you I love you to let you know, And I want to take care of you from now on, I want to do it for you with the life I have left, can I?

Pass the bad days, you wont be lonely from now onDont be scared of anything, so long as Im here Ill give you my life

沒有留言:

張貼留言